The Architizer Firm Profile is a simple and easy way to showcase your firm's project portfolio. Share your work to professionals and design enthusiasts across the world through our Firm Directory and Projects database.
When you first upload a project to your Firm's profile, it will receive a "Pending Approval" status and be hidden from the public. Our Member Success team reviews each project to ensure that the content and images adhere to our community values.
Here are some quick guidelines for the types of projects allowed:
- Conceptual Designs - proposals, competitions, unbuilt concepts, etc.
- Projects Under Construction - broke ground, but not finished
- Built Projects - new construction, renovations, masterplans, public spaces, etc.
In order to curate the best experience for our community, we also reserve the right to hide or remove content that doesn't adhere to our mission. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Inappropriate or unprofessional imagery
- Imagery without proper Intellectual Property permissions
- Plagiarized work
Once a project has been approved, it will become publicly available on Architizer and all future projects from your Firm will be automatically published.
Our editorial team selects the best work to feature on our site and social media channels by reviewing all of the recently published projects. You can read more about the process here to better understand how to get featured.