In your Dashboard, you’ll see four tabs at the top of the page:
Connect your brand to completed projects uploaded to the Architizer Database, where your products have been specified in the past.
Before typing in a project in the “Add projects using your products” bar, search the Architizer database to verify whether the project you want to connect to is in the Architizer database.
- Type in the project you are looking for in the black Search Bar in the top navigation, to search the Architizer Database.
- If you’ve found the project you are looking for, navigate to its page and copy the project name as it appears on the page, or copy the project’s address.
- Navigate back to your Member Dashboard > Projects
- Paste the project name into the “Add projects using your products” search bar.
- Select the project connection from the drop-down.
The project will appear immediately under your profile.
Note: You can also remove Project Connections from your Brand Dashboard by hovering over the project name, pressing the blue pencil icon, and selecting "remove"