Your Firm Profile contains all of your firm’s information, visible on Architizer. This article will show how to add and edit information on your Firm Profile.
Step 1 - Get situated
Once you’ve logged in, navigate to the top righthand corner and click your name. A drop down menu will appear. Click on the name of your firm, which will bring you to your Firm Dashboard.
This is your control center. Here you can add information about your firm and navigate to your public Firm Profile. If you click on View Firm Page → you’ll see what your Firm Profile looks like to people who visit Architizer.com and navigate to your page.
You will see your firm’s information on the left and any Published Projects in the center.
Step 2 - Enrich your firm's information
- Navigate to your Firm Profile page. On the left of the screen you’ll see fields for:
- Firm Description
- Phone number(s)
- Email contact(s)
- Website URL
- Social links
- Fill out these fields thoroughly, by clicking on the pencil/edit symbol ✏️next to each field
Step 3 - Add your team members
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select your firm name from the dropdown to navigate to your Firm Dashboard.
- Click on the Team Members tab
- Click New Team Member and enter your teammate's email.
- Assign your teammate’s role. You can select Architizer Administrator (gives the person complete control to edit your firm profile), or Specifier (for someone who intends to use our sourcing tool to request products and receive product responses from manufacturers).
- Click Invite Users. (Your colleague will receive an email asking them to create a profile on Architizer.com if they do not already have one.)
Step 4 - Adding Projects and selecting Hero Images
Published Projects appear on your public Firm Profile and are visible to everyone on architizer.com. To add a Project to your Firm Profile:
- Upload a Project: Click on the section that says Click to Upload a Project (if you already have projects on your firm profile, this may be at the bottom of the page)
- Create Project: The next form will ask for basic information on the Project you are uploading. Fill it out and click Create Project.
Add Details: Add more information about the Project, along with any images. Please be as thorough as possible when filling out these fields:
- Completion year
4. Finish: When you click Finish, the Project will appear on your Firm Profile (note that this may take a few seconds)
5. Hero Images: You can change the Hero Image (both for your Firm Profile and for a Project) by clicking on the crown 👑icon in the upper right corner of your favorite image. You can delete any unwanted image/project by clicking on the trashcan 🗑️ icon, located in the upper right corner of each project thumbnail.
Step 5 - Go a step further!
Now that you're a Firm Profile pro, you can use Architizer, to search for any product or material in your drawing set – from façade systems to finishes. Define what matters to you (design intent, technical criteria or budget, etc.) and we’ll find the best options.
To take advantage of our sourcing platform, sign up here and someone from our team will get in touch!