To add another user as a Team Member:
- Sign in as a Firm Administrator
- Go to your Firm Profile and navigate to the Team section on the left-hand side of the page
- Click +Add a Team Member and begin typing your teammate’s name in the field "User's Name"
- Their name should appear from the dropdown menu. If not, this means that they either do not have a user profile or their name was entered incorrectly
- Select the correct User Name and press Save
Note: This does not give your team member permission to edit your profile or upload projects. To give your team member Firm Administrator privileges, see:
How to Add Additional Firm Administrators
To create an Architizer user profile for yourself or a Team Member, see our user registration page.