Anyone uploading an image to Architizer must have complete legal rights to do so, and photographer credits are highly encouraged.
Only Brand and Firm Administrators have the ability to add a Photographer Credit to their images and photos.
- Open an image by clicking the thumbnail
- Click the Pencil icon in the bottom left corner
- Enter the name of the photographer. If the name does not appear in the list of suggestions, create a new photographer.
- Press Update to save the changes.
You can assign the same photographer credit to all the images in a project.
- Navigate to the project page
- Hover over a single image and click the white square in the top right hand corner to perform a bulk action
- Click Select All to highlight all the project images
- Click Assign Image Credits and enter the name of the photographer
- Press Update to save the changes
Go back to the Project and refresh the page. The photographer's name should appear on the lefthand side of the page beside "PHOTOS".