Your Firm Profile contains all of your firm’s information, visible on Architizer. This article will show you how to add and edit that information on your Firm Profile.
Step 1 - Get situated
Once you're logged in, navigate to the top righthand corner and click your name. A drop down menu will appear. Click on the name of your firm and this will take you to your Firm Dashboard.
The Firm Dashboard is your control center. Here you can add information about your firm and navigate to your public Firm Profile. If you click on View Firm Page → you’ll see what your Firm Profile looks like to people who visit Architizer.com and navigate to your page.
This is your public Firm Profile. Here you can see your Published Projects in the center of the page and all of your firm's information on the left.
Step 2 - Enrich your Firm Profile
- Navigate to your Firm Profile page. On the left of the screen you’ll see fields for:
- Firm Description
- Phone number(s)
- Email contact(s)
- Website URL
- Social links
- Office Location(s)
- Fill out and edit these fields thoroughly, by clicking on the pencil symbol ✏️ next to each field.
Step 3 - Add your team members
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- Select your firm name from the dropdown to navigate to your Firm Dashboard.
- Click on the Team Members tab
- Click New Team Member and enter your teammate's email.
- Assign your teammate’s role. You can select Architizer Administrator (gives the team member complete control to edit your firm profile).
- Click Invite Users. (Your colleague will receive an email asking them to create a profile on Architizer.com if they do not already have one.)
Step 4 - Adding Projects and selecting Hero Images
Published Projects appear on your public Firm Profile and are visible to everyone on Architizer.com. To add a Project to your Firm Profile:
- Upload a Project: Click the cloud icon next to your name in the top right hand corner of the site to go directly to the project upload page. You can also create a project while on your Firm Profile page by clicking the box that says "Click to Upload a Project."
Create the Project Page: The next form will ask for basic Project information. Fill it out and click Create Project.
- Project Name
- Project Type
- Project Status
Add Details: Enrich the Project, by adding more information, a project description, and images in the next form. The more details you add, the better your project will perform on our site:
- Completion year
- Project Location
4. Publish the Project: When you click Finish, the Project will automatically appear on your Firm Profile (note that this may take a few seconds)
5. Curate the Images: You can change the Hero Image (both for your Firm Profile and for a Project) by clicking on the crown 👑 icon in the upper right corner of your favorite image. You can delete any unwanted image or project by clicking on the trash can 🗑️ icon, located in the upper right corner of each project thumbnail.
Step 5 - Go a step further!
Now that you're a Firm Profile pro, you can use Architizer, to search for any product or material in your drawing set – from façade systems to finishes.