Your Member Profile contains all of your brand’s information that is visible on Architizer. You can edit this information by navigating to your Brand Dashboard.
In the Member Profile, you’ll three tabs at the top of the page:
About: This is the core information on your Brand and the default view for your profile.
- LOGO, NAME, and URL: Your company's core information is always visible in the top left section of the page. For the URL you don't have to include https://, just free text. EX: architizer.com not https://www.architizer.com.
- 'SEND MESSAGE' button:
This button allows users to contact you through your profile. When you are sent a message you will receive an email at the address associated with your Brand, and you can respond to the user via email.
- HERO IMAGES: These are your three images that best showcase your brand and products.
- DESCRIPTION: A description of your brand and products. The more information you include, the more searchable your brand is on the platform.
5. FIRMS USING THIS BRAND: Indicates all the firms that have used your products in their projects based on your project connections.
6. PROJECTS IN PROGRESS: Illustrates your brand’s marketplace activity in real-time, including the project name, location, design phase, and current status of your product responses.
7. SIMILAR BRANDS: Brands our search algorithm has determined are similar to your Brand.
8. LINKS: Articles that reference your brand and showcase your products.
You can always edit this information logged in as an admin in your Member Dashboard. Learn more about the Dashboard here.