If you’re on your Member Dashboard page, navigate to the Projects tab at the top.
Before typing in a project in the “Add projects using your products” bar, search the Architizer database to verify whether the project you want to connect to is in the Architizer database.
Here are simple steps:
- Type in the project you are looking for in the black Search Bar in the top navigation, to search the Architizer Database.
- If you’ve found the project you are looking for, navigate to its page and copy the project name as it appears on the page, or copy the project’s address.
- Navigate back to your Member Dashboard > Projects
- Paste the project name into the “Add projects using your products” dr
- Select the project connection from the drop-down, and you’re done!
You’ll see the project appear immediately under your profile. From here, you can edit or remove connections too!