Create a Search on Architizer to find products and materials for your project. Here's a few quick tips for making high quality searches and ensuring responses from manufacturers and experts.
1. Click into one of your Projects, then +Create New Search.
- Pro Tip: It's important to always make one search for each product you need. Example: Rather than creating a search for Living Room Furniture, make separate searches for Sofas, Credenzas, Armchairs, and Coffee tables. You’ll get more product options and stay better organized on the site.
2. Describe What you're looking for and click Continue
3. Edit your Title and Description - use these fields to help building-product manufacturers understand what you need.
- Pro Tip: Your Title should clearly explain what you’re looking for in a few words - our suggestions will show successful precedents and the number of products tells you how many matches exist in our database, and can be surfaced immediately.
4. Add Attachments to illustrate your aesthetic. These can include reference images, renderings or spec sheets. An image is worth a thousand words - don't forget this important step!
5. Make sure your Quantity is appropriate for the application and product, and don’t forget to select a Type from the dropdown of units and dimensions.
6. Select the Price Range you are looking for.
7. We recommend adding at least 3 Additional Criteria to make sure your Search has enough detail.
- Pro Tip: Important criteria are Application, Color, Finish/Material, Format. Explain here how you plan to use this product, and any restrictions that might exist. The more detail you enter, the better your results will be. Here you can also point out reference brands and specific products you like, so we can recommend similar ones.
8. Hit Publish and send your Search out to our community of manufacturers!
Once you have Published your Product Search, you may see Related Products (BETA) appear.
See: Related Products (BETA) to learn more.